How To Enrol
View our 2024 Kirwan State High School Prospectus
Kirwan High is an Independent State School with an Enrolment Management Plan.
Students residing within our catchment are entitled to enrol at Kirwan High.
Students residing outside of our catchment can still enrol through one of our Academies – Creative Arts and/or Sport.
Everything you need to enrol is contained in an Enrolment Pack.
Prospective students from Years 8 to 12 can collect an enrolment pack from the Kirwan High Front Office.
Prospective Year 7 students can collect an Enrolment Pack from the following local primary schools:
- Aitkenvale State School
- Bohlevale State School
- Cranbrook State School
- Heatley State School
- Kelso State School
- Kirwan State School
- Rasmussen State School
- Weir State School
- Willows State School
Alternatively, Enrolment Packs can be collected from the Kirwan High office.
1. Collect an Enrolment Pack.
2. Complete "Application for student enrolment" form.
3. If your child is interested in a position in one of our Academies, complete the relevant Academy Application form/s.
4. Submit all forms to the Kirwan High Office.
5. Our office staff will process your application and call you to schedule a time for an enrolment interview.
6. If applicable, attend Academy trials/auditions.
7. Attend enrolment interview.
Find out more about Kirwan State High School's catchment area.