The Kirwan High Sports Advisory Support Group (KSHS SASG)
The Kirwan State High School SASG was launched in October 2017 with an aim of way of providing financial, physical and intellectual support to the ever growing Kirwan High Sports Academy.
The current goals of the SASG are:
- Provide ongoing financial support to the SASG thru fund raising (staging of events) and grants.
- Engage local business and the KSHS Alumni to support the KSHS sports Academy activities.
- To identify and develop intra -state, interstate and overseas opportunities and pathways for academy members.
- Partner with external service providers to provide a world's best practice academy.
Projects currently being funded by the SASG:
- Purchase of gym and sports equipment (ongoing)
- Manufacturing of small sided sports goals (due for completion in early 2019)
- School oval water project (due for completion in early 2019)
The SASG meets on the second Monday, at 6pm, in the KSHS sports block from February to December. The dates are advised in the school newsletter and via the KSHS social media (Facebook).
All parents, teachers and interested persons are welcome to attend.
Annual General Meeting:
The election of office bearers occurs at the KSHS AGM which is held in March each year.
SAGS Points of Contact:
The points of contact for the SASG executive are:
President – David Craven-Griffiths,
Vice President – Anita Trevilyan,
Secretary – Rochelle White,
Treasurer – vacant
Head of the KSHS Sports Academy – Dave Ackers,
Please contact the President David Craven-Griffiths on 0407 012098 or at email@example.com
If you can put some academy photos on the page that would be appreciated.